We are growing and always on the hunt for talented and entrepreneurial-minded IT Technicians, Manager Trainees, and Management candidates who are looking for unlimited growth potential.
Our IT Service Professionals (Technicians) work directly with customers during check-in and check-out, as well as, personally performing diagnostics and repairs. You must be able to think quick on your feet and offer solutions that help the customer. Great customer service skills are a must.
You must have a vast level of knowledge covering the full product line we support. On-going training and professional development is provided to all University PC Care employees.
- Apple Certified Mac and iOS Technician preferred (Training will be provided if hired)
- Basic to mid-level minimum PC repair experience level a must
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Be able to problem solve quickly
- General Networking knowledge (Know how to setup and troubleshoot a home network)
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Able to work in a team environment with positive attitude
Starting pay is based on education and experience (1st year average wage for above average performance between $8.50-$12.50).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8.50 to $12.50 /hour